So What Can Corrective Posing & Airbrush Work Do For Me?
Here you will see a couple examples of what we'll be doing during your session with corrective posing along with some of the airbrush work we complete after you leave to further enhance your images.
And don't worry girls - the only model I'll use to reveal the BEFORE's will be me.
And don't worry girls - the only model I'll use to reveal the BEFORE's will be me.
This is a work in progress
I'm still working on this page of my site so this is still a work in progress. It is somewhat of a challenge to photograph yourself and be sure to capture exactly what you want to see from behind the camera while you are in front of it. Thanks for your patience while I'm completing this.
It's Still Me - Just Enhanced!
Above you can see a few areas that have been enhanced by a selective airbrush technique. It is important that who you are is still preserved in your images, but that you are treated to the same consideration given to the gorgeous models when their photos are being edited. In this image my skin was slightly softened and my waist minimized. That miserable roll I call mushroom top over the jeans I squeezed into was given a little push that I wish I could do in real life. The dark circles under my eyes was first enhanced by corrective lighting when the photo was taken, and then softly adjusted during the editing process. I'm still me, just a little tweaked.